Government Assisted Packages

View the range of assistance offered for vitalCALL by the government

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Other types of funding
Carer Gateway
DVA funding

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)

The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides support to eligible people who live with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive, and psychosocial disabilities. They provide targeted support and better coordination and access to services.

VitalCALL is currently registered with the NDIS. Our provider registration number is 4050001004 and our products fall under Assistive Technology PERS Care & Safety funding.

VitalCALL does not accept “agent” managed accounts.

To find out more about NDIS funding eligibility, please contact NDIS on 1800 800 110, or visit the NDIS website

Other types of funding

Certain states and territories also have schemes that may enable you to receive VitalCALL at a discounted price or free of charge.

Those may include corporate groups such as ADSSI, Transition Care, Legacy and more than 100 other aged care and corporate groups for elderly people.

For more information contact:
Aged Care Information line on 1800 200 422 or click here.

Carer Gateway

Carer Gateway is a useful program which aims to make your life easier by providing free services and support for carers.

Carer Gateway gives you access to an Australia-wide network of Carer Gateway service providers. To get connected and find local services and support to help you visit their website.

Learn more about Carer Gateway

Funding for vitalCALL

Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)

Did you know that the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) will fund VitalCALL to eligible Gold and White Card holders? If your family member has a clinically assessed need, they could be eligible to receive VitalCALL at no charge to them to remain safe and independent in their own home.

How does DVA funding for emergency alarms work?

VitalCALL has been providing emergency alert devices to the Department of Veterans’ Affairs for over 17 years. We’re part of the Rehabilitation Appliances Program (RAP) that provides funding for personal emergency alarms.

To receive DVA funding, you will first need:
  1. A referral from a Health Care Professional
  2. D9199 form completed during an in-home assessment by an Occupational Therapist
  3. Once VitalCALL receives the order, we’ll contact your patient to arrange a suitable time for one of our representatives to visit their home and install their VitalCALL
What should I do next?

If your family member is DVA eligible, you should first speak to their doctor or Healthcare Professional about being referred to VitalCALL.

To find out more about DVA funding eligibility, you can contact the Department of Veterans’ Affairs on 133 254, or visit the DVA website

Need help? Give us a call!

We can help You Choose the Right
Product for Your Needs

[email protected]


View VitalCALL more funding options