fUNDING & other Assistance

We are here to help

We always strive to provide all of our customers with an excellent experience and make your experience with VitalCALL an enjoyable one.

Get in contact with our team or call us on 1300 848 252.

Funding for vitalCALL

Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)

Did you know that the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) will subsidise VitalCALL to Gold Card members? If your family member has a clinically assessed need, they could be eligible to receive VitalCALL free of charge to remain safe and independent in their own home.

How does DVA funding for emergency alarms work?

VitalCALL has been providing emergency alert devices to the Department of Veterans’ Affairs for over 17 years. We’re part of the Rehabilitation Appliances Program (RAP) that provides funding for personal emergency alarms.

To receive DVA funding, you will first need:
  1. A referral from a Health Care Professional
  2. D9199 form completed during an in-home assessment by an Occupational Therapist
  3. Once VitalCALL receives the order, we’ll contact your patient to arrange a suitable time for one of our representatives to visit their home and install their VitalCALL
What should I do next?

If your family member is DVA eligible, you should first speak to their doctor or Healthcare Professional about being referred to VitalCALL.

To find out more about DVA funding eligibility, you can contact the Department of Veterans’ Affairs on 133 254, or visit the DVA website

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)

VitalCALL is currently registered with the NDIS. Our provider registration number is 4050001004 and our products fall under Assistive Technology PERS Care & Safety funding.

NDIS is a national support program that provides targeted support and better coordination and access to services for people with disability. To find out more about NDIS funding eligibility, please contact NDIS on 1800 800 110, or visit the NDIS website

Other types of funding

Certain states and territories also have schemes that may enable you to receive VitalCALL at a discounted price or free of charge.

Those may include corporate groups such as ADSSI, Transition Care, Legacy and more than 100 other aged care and corporate groups for elderly people.

For more information contact:
Aged Care Information line on 1800 200 422 or click here.

Government Assisted Programs

The CHSP (Commonwealth Home Support Program) provides entry-level support for older people who need some help to stay at home. Service providers work with them to maintain their independence. Support can include help with daily tasks, home modifications, transport, social support, and nursing care.

Other government assisted programs may also be available.

Why is The CHSP important?

Most people want to stay at home for as long as possible as they get older. To support this, the Australian Government subsidise a range of in-home aged care services.

These services help older Australians to:

  • stay independent and safe in their own homes
  • delay or avoid high-level care such as residential care in an aged care (nursing) home
  • stay socially active
  • stay connected with their community

The CHSP is an important part of the government-subsidised aged care system that also offers:

For more information on CHSP visit our main funding page

Need help? Give us a call!

We can help You Choose the Right
Product for Your Needs
[email protected]